RM
Posted By
Ron_Matson
Jan 22, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After re-downloading Adobe Raw 5.2 and running the CameraProfiles.exe program and restarting my system I still cannot find any camera profiles under Camera Calibration other than the standard ones in either Lightroom or Camera Raw. I click the dropdown menu in Raw and click Load Settings, but cannot find any camera specific settings. I am running Photoshop CS4 and want to set it up for my new Canon 5D Mark II. Any suggestions?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JP
john_passaneau
Jan 22, 2009
wrote:
After re-downloading Adobe Raw 5.2 and running the CameraProfiles.exe program and restarting my system I still cannot find any camera profiles under Camera Calibration other than the standard ones in either Lightroom or Camera Raw. I click the dropdown menu in Raw and click Load Settings, but cannot find any camera specific settings. I am running Photoshop CS4 and want to set it up for my new Canon 5D Mark II. Any suggestions?

You are aware that the camera profiles do not have a name the reflect what camera they are for? The software populates the list with names like "camera faithful" and "camera landscape". These are selected to fit what ever camera took the picture and they use the same name for all camera models. So if names like above are on the list, then they are the correct ones for the camera you used. It is confusing that they are not labeled with the camera model.

John Passaneau

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections