J
Posted By
JohnWoram
Jan 16, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Using PS CS3, I opened a few JPG images taken with a Nikon D100 a few years ago. I copy/pasted one image on top of another, flattened it and saved as a PSD. Later on, when I double-click on the PSD, PS opens and I get a script alert:
"Nikon Corp, Nikon D100, was used to shoot this file!" Well, yes and no. The original JPEGs were of course shot with the D100, but the PSD certainly was not.
So, if I leave PS open, close the file and double-click it again, the same message does not appear. But if I close PS and then repeat the above, the message re-appears. Which leaves me with two questions:
1. What’s the point of this misleading message?
2. How do I get rid of it, permanently?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

PR
Paul_R
Jan 16, 2009
My first guess is that you might have an event setup in:- File – Scripts – Scripts Event Manager
There is a script in there that does give model and make, maybe someone has modified it so that it only alert on a certain type/make?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections