LB
Posted By
LAMA_Beats
Jan 15, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have seen tutorials, and I have read text on how to create clouds, and the only thing I am missing is something I am supposed to have, which is a clouds pattern file. I am searching high and low for this particular file and is wondering if anyone is willing to give me a copy are a link to where I can download it. Thanks a bunch.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

LB
LAMA_Beats
Jan 15, 2009
<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bc94a3b.59b71679>

I just found another post, but it does not tell me what to do, but this is what I am trying to do.
P
PECourtejoie
Jan 15, 2009
You can create patterns yourself. If you create a file in multiples of 256px, the clouds filter will be a seamless pattern.
LB
LAMA_Beats
Jan 16, 2009
Thats seems like that information is for people who know what they are doing, I am trying to use a preset. Thanks for that information, but I am looking for the file itself.
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 16, 2009
in cs3 they’re installed in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Presets\Patterns

select load patterns from the pattern context menu (little right facing arrow found wherever you find the pattern dialog, for example in edit> fill then choose pattern) then select Load Patterns and browse to the location where you patterns are installed.

cs3 lists the following pattern sets available:

Artist Surfaces.pat
Color Paper.pat
Grayscale Paper.pat
Nature Patterns.pat
Patterns 2.pat
Patterns.pat
PostScript Patterns (another folder)
Rock Patterns.pat
Texture Fill 2.pat
Texture Fill.pat
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 16, 2009
in cs4 the folder is probably:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4\Presets\Patterns
LB
LAMA_Beats
Jan 16, 2009
Thanks why in the worklld is it one my sytem and no automatcially loading. But thanks this helps alot.
Tips hat to u.
JJ
John Joslin
Jan 16, 2009
why in the worklld is it one my sytem and no automatcially loading

A lot of things like this, which are only needed by a tiny minority of users, are not automatically loaded in order to save resources.
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 16, 2009
no prob lama beats. ya, like john said, only loading what’s needed speeds load times and responsiveness.
KJ
kshitij_jha
Mar 16, 2009
please upload this files on net…will they work in photoshop 7.0

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections