PM
Posted By
Paul_McNamee
Jan 9, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I’m using Photoshop CS2 and have a really annoying problem with the vanishing point filter.

I am using vanishing point to add different carpet tile patterns onto the floor of a room set image. To do this I am creating the pattern in a seperate document as a birds eye view (this is quite a large file). I then copy this, open vanishing point and paste.
The annoying thing is after opening photoshop this method will work for the first 2 maybe 3 patterns but on the fouth the vanishing point filter just wont open. If i try to copy just half the pattern it will open and as i go on it then wont even open with half the pattern copied so i have to copy a quater of the pattern until it gets to a point where i have to restart photoshop and ‘hey presto’ it will now copy the full pattern over into vanishing point!

After each pattern I complete i make sure to purge the history and clipboard and i have no other programs open at the same time.

So my question is why will it work for the first three but not anymore?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections