HB
Posted By
harry_barry
Jan 6, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For some reason the ‘Full Screen Mode with Menu Bar’ option has a blue background now. The background used to be gray, and then one time i opened up Photoshop and now the background is blue. It is very annoying and affects my painting. The grey was neutral, now it is blue so my colors are going to appear off.

If you don’t know what i mean: Open Photoshop, make a canvas (new image) Hit the key "F" on your keyboard 2 times so the canvas takes up the entire page but the menu bars are still up. The color around the canvas is Blue, when it has ALWAYS been gray.

Please someone tell me how to fix this.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

HB
harry_barry
Jan 6, 2009
I found out a solution. If anybody ever encounters this problem just right click on the background and select Gray. 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections