DW
Posted By
Dean_Williamson
Dec 31, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can no longer find my Marquee Tool. In place of it there is now a button or icon labeled as "Go to Adobe Online" I don’t recall seeing this button ever before. Someone else was using my computer last week, so I’m guessing that they somehow caused this change. Does anyone know how to bring back the Marquee Tool? I find it far more accurate for cropping than the "Cropping Tool"

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
JD
Dec 31, 2008
wrote:
I can no longer find my Marquee Tool. In place of it there is now a button or icon labeled as "Go to Adobe Online" I don’t recall seeing this button ever before. Someone else was using my computer last week, so I’m guessing that they somehow caused this change. Does anyone know how to bring back the Marquee Tool? I find it far more accurate for cropping than the "Cropping Tool"

In Windows, click on m on the keyboard to get the marquee tool. Maybe that will make it show back up?

JD..
DM
Don_McCahill
Dec 31, 2008
First, try resetting preferences as in the FAQ files.

If that doesn’t work, can you post a screen shot of the problem. THe forum alone does not host images, but if you post at pixcentral or somewhere you can link to that image.
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 1, 2009
try here for free image hosting:
<http://www.pixentral.com/>
JJ
John Joslin
Jan 1, 2009
It might help if Dean told us a bit more about his computer and what version of Photoshop he has.

I remember a while back the toolbox had some funny options up the top.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections