DW
Posted By
David_White2
Dec 18, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I tried using PS CS4 in two different ways to create a full circle panorama picture. One way using: PS->File->Automate->Photomerge. The second way was: Bridge->Stacks->Auto Stack Panorama/HDR and then Tools->PS->Process Collections. Both did the job although the first was superior by automatically eliminating exposure level differences (due to weather condition).
The problem arises though with both methods. Instead of breaking the full-circle according the ORDER in which I select/feed the picture, that is, having the break between the first and last picture I feed (isn’t it reasonable to expect?), it breaks the picture in an arbitrary place. In my case, a place where I particularly didn’t want it to have a break. The only way to work around it, to force it to break in an area I preferred was dropping one picture of the set of pictures in the area where I preferred the picture to be broken, thus, I could not have a full-circle although I covered it about 345 degrees.

This smells clearly like a bug. Am I missing something? Any body knows what is going on there?

Many thanks,
David

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections