ML
Posted By
m_lunde
Dec 12, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have previously tried Illustrator CS3, and I guess because of this I cannot install the Photoshop Extended CS4 Tryout? Have tried to use the CS3clean.exe facility, but this does not seem to do the job.

Am I "banned" because I tried out Illustrator without buying it? I actually intended to buy the Design Premium Suite next week, but now I am doubtfull. Will Adobe also block for the installation of this??

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RK
Rob_Keijzer
Dec 12, 2008
Please describe what happens.

Rob
ML
m_lunde
Dec 12, 2008
Nothing! It goes through the install process and everything seems normal, but when everything has completed (no "success" message though), I cannot find Photoshop anywhere. No shortcut on the desktop, no program under "all programs", no folders containing CS4/Photoshop or the like under C:\programs\Adobe. So an install that ends up in nothing 🙁

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections