RS
Posted By
Roland_Salomonsson
Nov 11, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is an installation of Photoshop cs3 in school. We have to use mandatory userprofiles when logging in to our AD. Pupils must save on a fileserver because they have not their own computer and may use diffrent computers depending on where they are for the moment.

Photoshop is installed localy in our computers. Everything works fine when you logs in as an local administrator. But as a local administrator you can not reach your fileserver and we can not allow everybody use a computer as administrator by security reasons.

It is 3 files who crash, photoshop.exe, ntdll.dll and kernel32.dll. Error message says in swedish
"Adobe Photoshop CS3 har stött på ett problem och måste avslutas" Thats something like "Photoshop has caused a problem and have to be finnished". There may be an errorcode too, but just now i can not make them. Errocode was 0xc000000d (adress 0x78138a8c)

Any one who has solved a problem like this? How to do?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RS
Roland_Salomonsson
Nov 11, 2008
I just got the errormessage. It is in swedish, but says something like "Photoshop.exe – Programerror. An unknown software exception (0xc000000d) happened in the program on adress 0x78138a8c. Click on OK if you want to finnish the program."
CC
Chris_Cox
Nov 11, 2008
What do you mean by "AD"?
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 11, 2008
active directory?
RS
Roland_Salomonsson
Nov 12, 2008
More info:
Our workstations have Win XP sp3 and nearly the last updates installed. Also tried with last updates for CS3 installed. I will try a tip and see if the problem have something with printer connection/installation to do.

Anyone who have met my problem and solved it?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections