RG
Posted By
Robert_Gillman
Nov 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
By cursor I mean any shape outline when using things like brush, blur, erase. If the cursor size is very small, say less that 60 pixels, the whole shape is visible. Let’s just say it’s a circle, if it get’s any bigger it starts to disappear as the size goes up. All that will be left is a small line showing the very top left of the circle.

This is a nuisance, especially for custom brushes where I can’t see where the brush will be placed.

What can I do about this?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

F
Freeagent
Nov 5, 2008
Update your video card driver.

<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?128@@.59b6c023>
RG
Robert_Gillman
Nov 5, 2008
Yeah, sorry just after I posted this I looked it up and realized it was the graphics card.

The problem is Dell doesn’t release new drivers for my laptop model, which I don’t think is suited for CS4, although it can certainly handle it.
F
Freeagent
Nov 5, 2008
Dell doesn’t release new drivers for my laptop model

Yes, this can be a show-stopper for many laptop owners. Laptops frequently have tweaked hardware that will not accept straight NVidia or ATI drivers.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections