O
Posted By
Odysseus
May 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry if the answer to this should be obvious, but where is the Numeric Transform command hidden in Photoshop v8 (CS) for Mac? It’s not under Edit:Transform: where it used to be, and the only reference I can seem to find in the Help files refers to ImageReady. I’d also be grateful if anyone can recommend a reference that might answer this and other questions like it — since my previous experience is with v5.5 (and earlier) I’m finding the environment rather unfamiliar in places.

Odysseus

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
bhilton665
May 26, 2004

where is the Numeric
Transform command hidden in Photoshop v8 (CS)

I think you get the same function now with Edit > Free Transform and enter a number in the proper box in the menu at the top of the screen.

Bill
O
Odysseus
May 26, 2004
In article ,
(Bill Hilton) wrote:

where is the Numeric
Transform command hidden in Photoshop v8 (CS)

I think you get the same function now with Edit > Free Transform and enter a number in the proper box in the menu at the top of the screen.
Hmmm … only some of it, it would seem; for example it only wants to accept scaling in percent: I tried entering an absolute size with units but got an ‘invalid numeric expression’ message.

OTOH partial functionality is better than none, I suppose — so thanks for the tip.

Odysseus
W
wnor
May 26, 2004
In PSCS, it should be in the options bar at the top of the window. Just use Edit>Transform check the options bar.

Odysseus …
Sorry if the answer to this should be obvious, but where is the Numeric Transform command hidden in Photoshop v8 (CS) for Mac? It’s not under Edit:Transform: where it used to be, and the only reference I can seem to find in the Help files refers to ImageReady. I’d also be grateful if anyone can recommend a reference that might answer this and other questions like it — since my previous experience is with v5.5 (and earlier) I’m finding the environment rather unfamiliar in places.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections