RM
Posted By
Richard_M._Perry
Oct 26, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All – I have Photoshop CS. I just upgraded my computer from Windows XP to Windows Vista – 64 bit. I reinstalled Photoshop CS and it worked perfectly on the new computer. I then ran the Windows Vista Easy Transfer program to transfer my files and settings from my old XP computer to my new Vista computer. Now when I start Photoshop on my new computer, I get an error message that says –

"The application has failed to start because NkNEFPlugin.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the issue."

I reinstalled Photoshop CS on my new computer, but continue to get the error message. When I click the "OK" button at the error message, Photoshop appears to continue loading and seems to run and operate properly.

Does anybody have any idea what is happening and what, if anything, I should do to fix this. Thanks.

Richard M. Perry

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Oct 26, 2008
that belongs to a nikon plugin. reinstall your nikon software.
RM
Richard_M._Perry
Oct 26, 2008
Dave – Thanks for your prompt response. That Plugin from Nikon is from an older transfer version that is no longer used by my current Nikon camera. It’s nice to know that I can just disregard the error message.

Thanks again.

Richard
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 26, 2008
you can probably get rid of the message by reinstalling the sw then uninstalling it via add/remove programs in the control panel.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections