Posted By
Brian_Point
Oct 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greetings,

I’ve been using the photoshop for a little bit, everything was fine, then like many others i’ve got it hanging on the "reading global text resources" line.

However, i’ve found the explainations on the adobe site, and several other forums.

However, i CANNOT find the file that its telling me to look for.

Im currently running a Vista 64bit.

They’ve said to find it in application settings, however i think on my computer it is program settings, which i found but there is no folder for Photoshop Just Acrobat and Updater.

I CANNOT find the new doc size.psp file to delete it.

Help?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Oct 24, 2008
it’s hidden in windows by default. go to explorer, select tools> folder options> view tab. select "show hidden files and folders." uncheck "hide extension of known file types" and uncheck "hide protected operating system files."

you can go in and recheck that one when you’re done, if it makes you feel better…

then go to the file in:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USERNAME\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Adobe Photoshop CS3 Settings

folder name might be a little different if you’re in a different version of photoshop.
M
Mylenium
Oct 25, 2008
For Vista, this should be more properly be some place in Users/Brian/AppData/Adobe, but the steps Dave provided still apply.

Mylenium
JJ
John Joslin
Oct 25, 2008
Not quite right.

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4\Adobe Photoshop CS4 Settings\

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections