CS3 Activation Woes – Can’t Find the Phone Number!

DM
Posted By
David McKeen
Sep 27, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve spent a good part of the morning researching this but haven’t stumbled across the answer. Forum messages and search results indicate that when activation fails, "Call the number given and they’ll walk you through it."

Anybody- Please! What’s the number? (I’m in Texas)

The situation: Not long after CS3 came out I installed it on PC "A". About a year later I built PC "B" to replace PC "A". I installed CS3 on PC "B" with activation being successful. Eventually (totally forgetting about activation) I tore the innards out of PC "A" and rebuilt it from the new motherboard up, including the hard drives. I installed CS3 on PC "A" this morning only to be informed via dialog that there were too many activations and that I should purchase a new serial number. No phone number. No leads to a phone number that I could find.

I would not be using CS3 on more than one PC at a time, but would like to do some batch work on the backup PC (the resurrected PC "A") while working on other stuff on my main PC. Any help will be appreciated immensely.

Thanks, – Dave

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
David McKeen
Sep 27, 2008
I finally found the phone number! And support DID "walk me through" the activation process. I am back in business!!

– Dave
DM
Don_McCahill
Sep 29, 2008
Good to know. Thanks for updating us.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections