Posted By
Bree_Jensen
Sep 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have photoshop cs2 and I have had it for a while now 🙂

I did a lot of animation in p7 when I had it but then my company upgraded my photoshop to cs2.

I have looked at EVERY freakin tutorial under the sun and it tells me to save it as a .gif file under the SAVE FOR WEB part. I have tried that. I have tried saving it in ImageReady like I did in p7. I have tried EVERYTHING but for some reason, it won’t save my animation. It flattens it and saves only the first slide of it.

Its driving me crazy and I have missed a good 3 deadlines because of it and I seriously get a migraine from trying to figure this out…

Maybe its just one little thing I missed or a button or SOMETHING but if any one has similar issues or something please help me. Its only on my work computer. I don’t have cs2 at home I only have p7 but I can’t take my work home any more so I feel totally screwed!!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

M
Mylenium
Sep 22, 2008
I’m not sure what you are actually doing. Saving animated files in ImageReady should definitely work. Do you see the individual frames as separate layers in Photoshop CS2? Do the changes show up in the Animation palette in IR?

Mylenium

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections