FW
Posted By
Florence Wong
Sep 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I didnt do anything that I know of..but now the paintbrush menu[for Paint?air brush, Dodge|burn, Smudge] is narrower and only shows one line of paintbrushes[having to scroll down to see the rest]. Here is a screenshot <http://www.webpost.net/sa/Sadysta49/sizedbrush.jpg>…this is really an unconvenience since I switch brushes often. There is no resize thing in the corner..

How do I fix this?? (This is photoshop 6, photoshop 7 is fine but I dont use that program)

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Sep 14, 2003
Very Odd. I can’t see where that brush pallet is located on your screen – that is, is it docked? I would think it would have to be. There’s usually a little "hash" in the lower right corner allowing you to make it bigger, but I can’t seem to get mine to look like yours.

In any event try resetting your preferences per the procedure in the faq.

Peace,
Tony
L
Larry
Sep 14, 2003
Try this to see if it reset things for you …

window/ workspace/ reset pallet locations.
or maybe reset all tools.
by left clicking the tool pull down on top tool bar showing current tool.. and pick reset all tools.

"Florence Wong" wrote in message
I didnt do anything that I know of..but now the paintbrush menu[for
Paint?air brush, Dodge|burn, Smudge] is narrower and only shows one line of paintbrushes[having to scroll down to see the rest]. Here is a screenshot <http://www.webpost.net/sa/Sadysta49/sizedbrush.jpg>…this is really an unconvenience since I switch brushes often. There is no resize thing in the corner..
How do I fix this?? (This is photoshop 6, photoshop 7 is fine but I dont
use that program)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections