MK
Posted By
mike koiston
Aug 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For some strange reason I installed photoshop on my second drive D: This has now packed up and no icon is visible under my computer. When I try to uninstall it cannot find drive D. It will not let me remove photoshop via add/remove programs.
How can I remove all traces of photoshop, so I can then re-install on the C drive?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

F
Freeagent
Aug 14, 2008
How can I remove all traces of photoshop, so I can then re-install on the C drive?

That’s not the problem; the problem is you cannot deactivate it.

If you don’t have it installed on a second computer and all you need is to have it up and running immediately – just go ahead and reinstall/activate on the C drive.

To get the second activation back call Adobe (business hours) and they will give you a new activation code if you explain what happened..
F
Freeagent
Aug 14, 2008
Just to emphasize: Back up everything important right away, before you do anything else.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections