Posted By
jscheire
Oct 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I’m making a site where I use the imageready rollovers. I want to use the ‘selected’ state and it doesn’t seam to work very well. Problem is that I get a lot of erorrs opening the page (in internet explorer) and in a second case I also receive the errors and even need to doubleclick to get the button selected. An example of the errors I receive can be found on http://users.pandora.be/jochen.scheire/select.html and click on the black boxes. Here, clicking to select does the job, I tried another time and had to double click the buttons to select.

greetings

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

L
Littleboy
Oct 21, 2003
Ook geen probleem in explorer, laatste versie op XP.

Werk je in windows 98 met explorer?

Werkelijk, ik hoor de laatste tijd zoveel over problemen van mensen, en het is meestal win 98 gerelateerd. Ik wil er ook nooit meer aan.

Groeten

Littleboy

"news.telenet.be" wrote in message
Hello,

I’m making a site where I use the imageready rollovers. I want to use the ‘selected’ state and it doesn’t seam to work very well. Problem is that I get a lot of erorrs opening the page (in internet explorer) and in a
second
case I also receive the errors and even need to doubleclick to get the button selected. An example of the errors I receive can be found on http://users.pandora.be/jochen.scheire/select.html and click on the black boxes. Here, clicking to select does the job, I tried another time and had to double click the buttons to select.

greetings

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections