Photoshop 30 Day Trial Expired after 2 Days ?????

ND
Posted By
Neil_Deighan
Jul 25, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi I downloaded and installed 30 day trial version on Wednesday this week, was using it ok yesterday (Thursday), went to load today and it says my thirty days has expired ?

Trying to find a reasonable contact at Adobe to assist, but does seemed to be clear where to get help on this.

Can anyone assist ?

Regards

Neil

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BL
Bob Levine
Jul 25, 2008
Can anyone assist ?

Not likely. Something in your system killed the trial. Could have been a restore or messing with the system clock.

In any event, the only way to get a trial running again is a low level harddrive format and reinstall of EVERYTHING.

Bob
JJ
John Joslin
Jul 25, 2008
Or another computer.

Quite a few people hang on to their older machines.
H
Ho
Jul 25, 2008
This occurs frequently, so frequently in fact that I suspect something in Adobe’s software is at fault. Of course they will not admit that…
BO
Burton_Ogden
Jul 26, 2008
Anything that the software detects as a change to your system will trigger the demo termination. I had to do a Restore because of a bad hard disk defrag and that blew off my demo after about a week.

That annoyed me a lot and I resolved to drop my CS3 update priority to the end of the pack in "retalialation". That was about a year ago and other software companies continue to get my money for upgrades. Eventually I will do the upgrade.

— Burton —
RP
Rick_Popham
Jul 27, 2008
Eventually I will do the upgrade.

Might as well wait for CS4 at this point. Unless you’re upgrading from version 7, of course.
BL
Bob Levine
Jul 27, 2008
You could go to CS3 when CS4 is announced…If the past is any indication, you’d get a free (not including shipping) upgrade to CS4.

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections