V
Posted By
Viperdoc
May 11, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have some big memory cards and would like to back up photos every day after shooting, but only the new photos, and not the ones from previous days.

Are there any adjustments in CS3 that allow synching of cards rather than copying the entire card?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
May 11, 2008
"Viperdoc" wrote in message
I have some big memory cards and would like to back up photos every day after shooting, but only the new photos, and not the ones from previous days.

Are there any adjustments in CS3 that allow synching of cards rather than copying the entire card?
If you back up the new images everyday, what is the point of keeping them on the card?
Have you tried looking at the card in Bridge and sorting by "Date Created" and just grabbing the latest ones?

TWK
V
Viperdoc
May 11, 2008
I want to try to have two copies of each image in case something happens to either the card or the computer.
TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
May 11, 2008
"Viperdoc" wrote in message
I want to try to have two copies of each image in case something happens to either the card or the computer.
V,
If so the card is the last place I would keep a copy.
Second last place would be my PC.
I put all my backup files (NEFs) onto CD/DvD when my cards (4GB CF) are full.
I then format the card in camera to minimise image write problems. What do you do with the card when it is full?

TWK

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections