L
Posted By
LMO
May 10, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help! My print outs are all coming out with a red tinge to them. They used to be fine, with correct color, but suddenly everything has a bright red color to it. I’m using an Epson Stylus R260. I just changed all the ink carts, so I know there is plenty of ink in all of them. I tried cleaning the heads to no avail. Any help will be appreciated.
TIA!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

A
aleckie58
May 19, 2008
On May 10, 6:02 pm, "LMO" wrote:
Help! My print outs are all coming out with a red tinge to them. They used to be fine, with correct color, but suddenly everything has a bright red color to it. I’m using an Epson Stylus R260. I just changed all the ink carts, so I know there is plenty of ink in all of them. I tried cleaning the heads to no avail. Any help will be appreciated.
TIA!

Your other cartridges are running out of ink.
L
LMO
May 31, 2008
No, I replaced all the carts at the same time

"aleckie58" wrote in message
Help! My print outs are all coming out with a red tinge to them. They used
to be fine, with correct color, but suddenly everything has a bright red color to it. I’m using an Epson Stylus R260. I just changed all the ink carts, so I know there is plenty of ink in all of them. I tried cleaning the
heads to no avail. Any help will be appreciated.
TIA!

P
paradox137
Jul 6, 2008
Actually you are out of black ink.

"aleckie58" wrote in message
Help! My print outs are all coming out with a red tinge to them. They used
to be fine, with correct color, but suddenly everything has a bright red color to it. I’m using an Epson Stylus R260. I just changed all the ink carts, so I know there is plenty of ink in all of them. I tried cleaning the
heads to no avail. Any help will be appreciated.
TIA!

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections