RB
Posted By
Raji_Barbir
May 6, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I wasn’t able to test downloading pictures when I got my 1D Mk III yesterday, so I didn’t find out until just a few minutes ago that the CR2 format won’t load in my copy of CS2…

I researched the issue and downloaded Camera Raw 3.7 and installed it properly, I even restarted my computer, just in case, but the CR2 files I took earlier this morning still aren’t loading.

Does the 1D Mk III write the CR2 files differently? Am I forced to upgrade to CS3 or is there something I’m missing?

Please help! I need to turn these pictures around by tomorrow… :/

Raji

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

M
mesa
May 6, 2008
wrote:
I wasn’t able to test downloading pictures when I got my 1D Mk III yesterday, so I didn’t find out until just a few minutes ago that the CR2 format won’t load in my copy of CS2…

I researched the issue and downloaded Camera Raw 3.7 and installed it properly, I even restarted my computer, just in case, but the CR2 files I took earlier this morning still aren’t loading.

Does the 1D Mk III write the CR2 files differently? Am I forced to upgrade to CS3 or is there something I’m missing?

Please help! I need to turn these pictures around by tomorrow… :/
Raji

you need cr 4.1

The Camera Raw 4.1 plug-in is not compatible with versions of Photoshop earlier than Photoshop CS3 or versions of Photoshop Elements earlier than Photoshop Elements 4.0 for Macintosh or Photoshop Elements 5.0 for Windows. The latest versions of the Camera Raw plug-in available for previous Adobe software titles are listed below:
PF
Peter_Figen
May 6, 2008
You’ll need to use the latest version of ACR, use Canon’s own DPP or try CaptureOne 4.0, which, in my opinion, has the best raw processing for Canon files.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections