JH
Posted By
Jason Heydasch
Sep 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Even with View>Show Rulers selected, my top and bottom ruler(s) keep disappearing. How do I get them back?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Sep 12, 2003
hello, you can toggle the visibility on and off by hitting Ctrl+R … (I guess that you are tlking about the top and left ruler)
JH
Jason Heydasch
Sep 12, 2003
The only thing Ctrl+R does is turn on and off the one side of the ruler I can see. As of right now, I cannot see the right, top and bottom side(s) of the ruler.
P
Phosphor
Sep 12, 2003
The ruler is only showing on the top and left side.
There is nothing on the right and bottom.

Can you see the top of the document?
Are you looking at the file in full screen? (i.e.did you cycle views with "f" or the buttons in the lower part of the tool palette?)
JH
Jason Heydasch
Sep 12, 2003
You’ll have to pardon my ignorance…
How do I cycle views? Which tool palette?

The top of the document is NOT visible. The top and bottom arrows of the scrollbar are NOT visible.

Believe it or not, I’ve worked with Photoshop for years. 🙂
Y
YrbkMgr
Sep 12, 2003
Jason,

First make sure that your image is NOT maximized. Rulers will only display in "windowed" mode. If you press the "F" key repeatedly, you will cycle through the views.

Create a new image – it should be in windowed mode, not maximized. If you don’t see rulers, toggle them on then close the image and close photoshop. The next time you start, they will be on by default.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections