DB
Posted By
Diana Brewster
Sep 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Moving to a new computer. I got Illustrator installed and registered online, but when I try to register Photoshop online, I get an error message about the serial number. The serial number is most certainly correct. Perhaps this is a non-issue. Photoshop runs OK, and can be updated, so there is no problem in functionality. I have had to register multiple times with Adobe due to forgotten logins, perhaps the database associates a particular login with a particular product’s record of sale. Anyway, the "contact us" link on the website takes one to a "this page no longer exists" in the support section of the website, that’s why I’m posting here.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DY
dude_yer_gittin_a_dell
Sep 11, 2003
Well, you’ve already registered so that’s probably your problem. The number is already in their system and they wont let you register one number to multiple names.

You should only have to register once to be put in their database and anytime you reinstall, it will ask you to register but since you already have, you can just click don’t ask me again.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections