JR
Posted By
Jose_Raul
Mar 20, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well i did a system restore and now PS won’t open any file, it was working FINE before i did the system restore, I have flash and dreamweaver also installed and they’re working fine!

I open PS everythings fine, but when i try to open ANY file i get this error

– adobe photoshop cs3 extended photoshop.exe – fatal application exit the specified module could not be found C:\program files\common files\adobe\adobe version cue cs3\client\3.10\versioncueui.dll

Then when i clicked "Ok" got this error
the instruction at "0x5ad71531" refrenced at memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be read.

I don’t know what to do anymore, i’ve reeinstalled it again probably 15 times by now and it still doesn’t work.
I did something i found on google and i deleted this folder C:\program files\common files\adobe\adobe version cue cs3\
But it still doesn’t works!

I really need help! I’ve had this problem for about a week and haven’t found yet a solution!

Please help!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
Phosphor
Mar 20, 2008
Did you try this:
<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.ef4a07f/1>
It’s in the FAQs.
JR
Jose_Raul
Mar 20, 2008
Yea well know i can’t even install it…
says the setup is already running but its not!
P
Phosphor
Mar 20, 2008
Stop it with the Task Manager and trash the Prefs. Reinstalling over and over does no good.
CY
curt_young
Mar 21, 2008
Some users have solved strange problems by changing the printer driver. See link. Don’t understand the connection, but if it works —– .

<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b4be85/9>
S
SimonGTA
Mar 21, 2008
wrote in
news::

Well i did a system restore and now PS won’t open any file, it was working FINE before i did the system restore, I have flash and dreamweaver also installed and they’re working fine!

I open PS everythings fine, but when i try to open ANY file i get this error

– adobe photoshop cs3 extended photoshop.exe – fatal application exit the specified module could not be found C:\program files\common files\adobe\adobe version cue cs3\client\3.10\versioncueui.dll
Then when i clicked "Ok" got this error
the instruction at "0x5ad71531" refrenced at memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be read.

I don’t know what to do anymore, i’ve reeinstalled it again probably 15 times by now and it still doesn’t work. I did something i found on google and i deleted this folder C:\program files\common files\adobe\adobe version cue cs3\ But it still doesn’t works!
I really need help! I’ve had this problem for about a week and haven’t found yet a solution!

Please help!

Might need to delete any trace of photoshop in the registry. run- regedit Uninstall do the regedit then reinstall

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections