CB
Posted By
Claude Balls
Feb 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone give an easy way to converter a MS Publisher file to a PDF or other format that I can place easily into Pagemaker 7.0?

I downloaded the Adobe converter but it is not working – likely a later version of Publisher was used.

Thanks in advance!

Claude Balls

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

S
SewVeryCreative
Feb 24, 2008
Been there, done that. The easiest method would be to download and install CutePDF. It acts as a PDF printer.

So all you have to do is "print to" CutePDF and you have a PDF that you can import into your fave Adobe app!!

CutePDF, by the way, is free. 🙂

HTH!! 🙂

Connie 🙂
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"Claude Balls" wrote in message
Can anyone give an easy way to converter a MS Publisher file to a PDF or other format that I can place easily into Pagemaker 7.0?

I downloaded the Adobe converter but it is not working – likely a later version of Publisher was used.

Thanks in advance!

Claude Balls
HH
Helpful Harry
Feb 25, 2008
In article <Pdmwj.7586$>, "Claude Balls" wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Not in any editable format.

As someone else said, you can print the Publisher document to a PDF and then Place that into PageMaker, or save the PDF pages as TIFF images to Place into PageMaker … either way it has to be done one page at a time and the pages from Publisher won’t be able to be edited.

You’re probably better off re-doing the layout in PageMaker itself.

Helpful Harry
Hopefully helping harassed humans happily handle handiwork hardships ;o)
CB
Claude Balls
Feb 28, 2008
Thanks, SVC!!!

"SewVeryCreative" wrote in message
Been there, done that. The easiest method would be to download and install CutePDF. It acts as a PDF printer.

So all you have to do is "print to" CutePDF and you have a PDF that you can import into your fave Adobe app!!

CutePDF, by the way, is free. 🙂

HTH!! 🙂

Connie 🙂
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"Claude Balls" wrote in message

Thanks in advance!

Claude Balls

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections