A
Posted By
astroboy2520
May 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I wonder if this is an appropriate post for this group, but since I figure that there are some people who probably have experience with digital printmaking I decided to ask here.

I have been printing some photos straight through with no RIP, and getting a reasonable results. However, I have heard that improved result can be achieved with RIP software. I need to print some of my work for portfolio purposes, and need to know which RIP anyone would recommend. I have looked particularly at IMAGEPRINT and STUDIOPRINT. There are quite pricey (almost as much if not more than the printer itself). Has anyone used any of these two?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Rick
May 9, 2004
"astroboy2520" wrote in message
I wonder if this is an appropriate post for this group, but since I figure that there are some people who probably have experience with digital printmaking I decided to ask here.

I have been printing some photos straight through with no RIP, and getting a reasonable results. However, I have heard that improved result can be achieved with RIP software. I need to print some of my work for portfolio purposes, and need to know which RIP anyone would recommend. I have looked particularly at IMAGEPRINT and STUDIOPRINT. There are quite pricey (almost as much if not more than the printer itself). Has anyone used any of these two?

I’ve only used the Fiery RIP, but in general I can tell you they’re most useful if you do a lot of work with combined text/graphics.

Rick

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections