Posted By
drrocks
Jan 26, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Howdy, folks,

I’m trying to fit two maps together using PE7. I have no trouble fitting them (although I have to do it by hand), but when I’m done and hit ok, the resulting image has variable shading on the two halves. It almost looks like a gradient adjustment, but so far as I can tell all gradient adjustment tools are turned off. The shading varies from attempt to attempt as well, although always dark, to the point of being gray, in the upper right part of the left image, and light, to the point of being washed out, in the upper left corner of the right image.

I tried a three-photo pan and it looked perfectly normal.

Any ideas???

TIA,
Bruce

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

D
drrocks
Jan 27, 2009
drrocks wrote in
news::

Howdy, folks,

I’m trying to fit two maps together using PE7. I have no trouble fitting them (although I have to do it by hand), but when I’m done and hit ok, the resulting image has variable shading on the two halves. It almost looks like a gradient adjustment, but so far as I can tell all gradient adjustment tools are turned off. The shading varies from attempt to attempt as well, although always dark, to the point of being gray, in the upper right part of the left image, and light, to the point of being washed out, in the upper left corner of the right image.

I tried a three-photo pan and it looked perfectly normal.
Any ideas???

TIA,
Bruce

I should add that while fitting the two images together they look fine, no shading. They also look fine in the "Show open files" and "Layers" boxes while I’m working on them. The shading only shows up after the last "Ok."
G
GSalisbury
Jan 28, 2009
"drrocks" wrote in message
| Howdy, folks,
|
| I’m trying to fit two maps together using PE7. I have no trouble fitting | them (although I have to do it by hand), but when I’m done and hit ok, the | resulting image has variable shading on the two halves. It almost looks | like a gradient adjustment, but so far as I can tell all gradient | adjustment tools are turned off. The shading varies from attempt to attempt
| as well, although always dark, to the point of being gray, in the upper | right part of the left image, and light, to the point of being washed out, | in the upper left corner of the right image.
|
| I tried a three-photo pan and it looked perfectly normal. |
| Any ideas???
|
| TIA,
| Bruce

I’m not a PE user but I picked up a panorama product (probably from a reference here or in some other NG).
I’ve tried it and it seems nice: autostitch http://www.autostitch.net/ Perhaps it will work for you.
No I don’t have anything to do with it.
D
drrocks
Jan 28, 2009
"GSalisbury" wrote in
news:glpqcq$umo$:

I’m not a PE user but I picked up a panorama product (probably from a reference here or in some other NG).
I’ve tried it and it seems nice: autostitch
http://www.autostitch.net/ Perhaps it will work for you. No I don’t have anything to do with it.
Thanks, I’ll check it out. This was a significant reason I picked up PSE7, though, I won’t be happy if I can’t get it to work!

BAC

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections