N
Posted By
noone
May 25, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m just learning PSE 6 and ran across a brush called "Airbrush Pen Opacity Flow brush". It seems to work like other brushes with simpler names. Anyone know what it means and/or what it’s useful for?

Bruce.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
Charley
May 25, 2008
"Bruce." wrote in message
I’m just learning PSE 6 and ran across a brush called "Airbrush Pen
Opacity
Flow brush". It seems to work like other brushes with simpler names. Anyone know what it means and/or what it’s useful for?

Bruce.

Have you got a tablet? I have a Wacom Intuos II with their "airbrush pen" accessory. It works similar to the regular pen but has an airbrush opacity wheel on top and is shaped more like an airbrush. With practice and the right brush patterns it comes very close to reproducing the effects that you can create with an airbrush. I’m not a heavy user of it, but it has it’s place.

Charley
N
noone
May 26, 2008
"Charley" wrote in message
Have you got a tablet?

I hadn’t thought of that. No, no tablet.

I have a Wacom Intuos II with their "airbrush pen" accessory. It works similar to the regular pen but has an airbrush opacity wheel on top and is shaped more like an airbrush. With practice and the right brush patterns it comes very close to reproducing the effects that you
can create with an airbrush. I’m not a heavy user of it, but it has it’s place.

I assume that means the Airbrush Pen Opacity Flow brush isn’t useful to me without a kind of device you mention.

Thanks for the reply!

Bruce.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections