S
Posted By
silverthreads
May 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to throw a screen shot of your desktop into the clipboard on a Mac, as you would using the print screen function on a PC?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
K2
May 24, 2008
The Mac guy sitting behind me (my DH) says its "Command-shift-3. It saves whatever is on the screen as a jpg, and its yours to do whatever you want with it."
Kathy

silverthreads wrote:
Is there a way to throw a screen shot of your desktop into the clipboard on a Mac, as you would using the print screen function on a PC?
S
silverthreads
May 24, 2008
Works like a charm,
Thanks

On May 24, 11:58 am, K2 wrote:
The Mac guy sitting behind me (my DH) says its "Command-shift-3. It saves whatever is on the screen as a jpg, and its yours to do whatever you want with it."
Kathy

silverthreads wrote:
CT
claschmi2_toi
Aug 5, 2008
silverthreads schrieb:
Works like a charm,
Thanks

On May 24, 11:58 am, K2 wrote:
Kathy

silverthreads wrote:

Hotkey does not work with all progamms, just if anybody wonders.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections