W
Posted By
Wazza
May 18, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi guys first time here! Was wondering if anyone could help me out here.Im looking to make a photo more or less black and white but with a little colour in it.can anyone here help me to achieve that?
TIA.

Ps
tried looking on the web with no luck!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Charley
May 18, 2008

1. Change mode of the photo to color
2. Select the part of the photo that you want to make colored.
3. Make a new layer of the selection.
4. Change the layer type to color
5. On the new layer change the color to whatever you want.
6. Print the photo or save it as a .psd file.

There are tutorials on the web, but they are written for Photoshop. You will be able to make most of their teachings work with Elements but some tools will either not exist or may have a different name. The trick in finding the right one is in learning to use Google search.

Charley

"Wazza" wrote in message
Hi guys first time here! Was wondering if anyone could help me out here.Im looking to make a photo more or less black and white but with a little colour in it.can anyone here help me to achieve that?
TIA.

Ps
D
disposable1
May 19, 2008
On 18 May, 16:11, "Wazza" wrote:
TIA.

Ps

The web search terms you might want to try are "desaturation" or (if you want, say, one item in the picture coloured but the background black and white) "selective desaturation".

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections