Posted By
Nick_Pa
Dec 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all,
My organization stores our many hundreds of photos on a network drive so that they can be accessed by everyone. In the past we have used Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 to access and organize these photos. This does not work for us anymore and we need to upgrade. We are also interested in editing features. What are the best programs that combine organization with editing? I was hoping to retain the tagging and caption features used by Album. Organization is our biggest need. Editing is secondary. Editing would be mostly basics (brightness, contrast, etc.), but there are some folks who need to be able to draw lines and do a few more advanced things. Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

LF
Larry_Flagg
Dec 11, 2007
I am using Adobe Photoshop CS 2 on a Windows XP 2.6 Ghz 250 gig hard drive, 1 gig of ram.

I want to put a photograph on a canvas. I see canvas in the filters, but it is certainly not a real canvas, it has like squares of canvas?

Is there anyway in Adobe Photoshop CS 2 that I can find a real canvas to use with my photos.

Thanks for anyones help, Larry Flagg
L
LenHewitt
Dec 11, 2007
Nick,

Take a look at Lightroom.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections