YN
Posted By
Your name
May 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone help me. I’ve just bought elements 5 an (PC) and when I upload pictures into organizer they are automatically "fixed" – which is driving me insane! I’d like Organizer have unedited images as the default. How do I get it to do that?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Bob AZ
May 7, 2007
On May 5, 3:14�pm, Knepomuk wrote:
– which is driving
me insane!
GA
Gerry Atrick
May 7, 2007
"Knepomuk" wrote in message
| Can anyone help me. I’ve just bought elements 5 an (PC) and when I upload | pictures into organizer they are automatically "fixed" – which is driving | me insane! I’d like Organizer have unedited images as the default. How do | I get it to do that?

Can you be more precise as to what "Fix" is being applied and how you know this is the case? The only automatic fix I am aware of at the stage where you are bringing in images from say a card reader, is the option to auto fix red-eye. You elect to turn this off via Edit/Preferences then select the camera and card reader section and uncheck Automatically fix Red Eyes. So the same in the Scanner section.

Hope this helps.

Gerry Atrick

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections