WC
Posted By
W C Hull
Mar 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just bought a new scanner over the weekend and it came with version 3 of Elements but version 5 is the current version. Can anyone provide me with details as to what is different between v3 and v5? Also has anyone used Elements and Microsoft’s Digital Image Pro that can compare the two products? I have a copy of Digital Image Pro but I can’t afford to buy the lastest version of Elements and the lastest version of Image Pro.

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Burt
Mar 12, 2007
"W C Hull" wrote in
I just bought a new scanner over the weekend and it came with version 3 of Elements but version 5 is the current version. Can anyone provide me with details as to what is different between v3 and v5? Also has anyone used Elements and Microsoft’s Digital Image Pro that can compare the two products? I have a copy of Digital Image Pro but I can’t afford to buy the lastest version of Elements and the lastest version of Image Pro.
Thanks

I’ve have PE2, PE3 and PE4. PE4 doesn’t have a browse screen that permits you to see thumbnails of the pics as you browse the folders in which you have stored your image files. You are forced to use the PE4 sorting and storing portion of the program in order to see your files with thumbnail images. I much prefer using my own system of storage and have gone back to using PE3. I’ve never used MS digital image pro, but I don’t see how it could be better than photoshop elements. Don’t bother to put out the money to upgrade. Use PE3 until you get up over the initial learning curve and then see if the hype attached to upgrade’s new features would be worth it.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections