B
Posted By
blah
Nov 17, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get rid of the jagged pixels on his image I have created for a logo. The Red area is just a stroke on the blue textured layer. Any help would be appreciated.
http://www.cepphas.com/bd/agbclogo.jpg thanks blah

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
mesa
Nov 17, 2007
blah wrote:

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get rid of the jagged pixels on his image I have created for a logo. The Red area is just a stroke on the blue textured layer. Any help would be appreciated.
http://www.cepphas.com/bd/agbclogo.jpg thanks blah
make it a vector image.
B
blah
Nov 17, 2007
Is there an easy way to do that in Photoshop, I don’t have illustrator. Tx "Rob." wrote in message
blah wrote:

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get rid of the jagged pixels on his image I have created for a logo. The Red area is just a stroke on the blue textured layer. Any help would be appreciated. http://www.cepphas.com/bd/agbclogo.jpg thanks blah
make it a vector image.
M
mesa
Nov 18, 2007
blah wrote:

Is there an easy way to do that in Photoshop, I don’t have illustrator. Tx "Rob." wrote in message

blah wrote:

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get rid of the jagged pixels on his image I have created for a logo. The Red area is just a stroke on the blue textured layer. Any help would be appreciated. http://www.cepphas.com/bd/agbclogo.jpg thanks blah

make it a vector image.

have a look in the help for an understanding of drawing a vector.

or what I have done is import it into Flash and export the file as a swf file which goes into your web page as a vector image. There is more in adobe help.

You can download full version of Flash and use that for 30 day trial or any Adobe product for that matter.

From the help in photoshop.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Drawing shapes and paths
Drawing in Adobe Photoshop CS3 involves creating vector shapes and paths. In Photoshop, you can draw with any of the shape tools, the Pen tool, or the Freeform Pen tool. Options for each tool are available in the options bar.

Before you begin drawing in Photoshop, you must choose a drawing mode from the options bar. The mode you choose to draw in determines whether you create a vector shape on its own layer, a work path on an existing layer, or a rasterized shape on an existing layer.

Vector shapes are lines and curves you draw using the shape or pen tools. Vector shapes are resolution-independent—they maintain crisp edges when resized, printed to a PostScript printer, saved in a PDF file, or imported into a vector-based graphics application. You can create libraries of custom shapes and edit a shape’s outline (called a path) and attributes (such as stroke, fill color, and style).

Paths are outlines that you can turn into selections, or fill and stroke with color. The outline of a shape is a path. You can easily change the shape of a path by editing its anchor points.

A work path is a temporary path that appears in the Paths palette and defines the outline of a shape.

You can use paths in several ways:

Use a path as a vector mask to hide areas of a layer. (See About layer and vector masks.)

Convert a path to a selection. (See Convert paths to selection borders.)

Fill or stroke a path with color. (See Fill paths with color.)

Designate a saved path as a clipping path to make part of an image transparent when exporting the image to a page-layout or vector-editing application. (See Create transparency using image clipping paths.)

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

or what I have done is import it into Flash and export the file as a swf file which goes into your web page as a vector image.
B
blah
Nov 18, 2007
Rob, I started playing with it yesterday, thanks to your reply. I haven’t perfected it, but I’m on the right "path" thanks to your info. Thanks Blah "Rob." wrote in message
blah wrote:

Is there an easy way to do that in Photoshop, I don’t have illustrator. Tx
"Rob." wrote in message

blah wrote:

make it a vector image.

have a look in the help for an understanding of drawing a vector.
or what I have done is import it into Flash and export the file as a swf file which goes into your web page as a vector image. There is more in adobe help.

You can download full version of Flash and use that for 30 day trial or any Adobe product for that matter.

From the help in photoshop.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Drawing shapes and paths
Drawing in Adobe Photoshop CS3 involves creating vector shapes and paths. In Photoshop, you can draw with any of the shape tools, the Pen tool, or the Freeform Pen tool. Options for each tool are available in the options bar.

Before you begin drawing in Photoshop, you must choose a drawing mode from the options bar. The mode you choose to draw in determines whether you create a vector shape on its own layer, a work path on an existing layer, or a rasterized shape on an existing layer.

Vector shapes are lines and curves you draw using the shape or pen tools. Vector shapes are resolution-independent

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections