C
Posted By
CIL
Oct 19, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Now I have a problem or an opportunity depends on being a Pessimist or an optimist.

I am using Windows XP Pro, and HP Photo Printing Software that came with my Scanner (HP 4570c). I have not printed much of anything in the past few months and today I had most of the photos scanned, cropped, touched up and I think they are looking good, at least much better. I printed the first one as an 8X10 and not a problem. Need to 5X7’s of the same photo and set up the prints, made sure the paper type, and print quality was correct and hit the okay button and I get the above error. I have re-booted and tried again with the same outcome. I am now printing another photo as an 8X10 and it is doing wonderfully. I have printed successfully on the 5X7 before, now not sure what …

Anyone have an idea what happened?

Thanks to all..

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
CIL
Oct 20, 2006
Disregard, I got it figured out.

The file sizes were to large. Reduced the size and it works fine… I scanned an 8X10 @1200dpi, used it to create a sepia and attempted to print. It choked the program.
"CIL" wrote in message
Now I have a problem or an opportunity depends on being a Pessimist or an optimist.

I am using Windows XP Pro, and HP Photo Printing Software that came with my Scanner (HP 4570c). I have not printed much of anything in the past few months and today I had most of the photos scanned, cropped, touched up and I think they are looking good, at least much better. I printed the first one as an 8X10 and not a problem. Need to 5X7’s of the same photo and set up the prints, made sure the paper type, and print quality was correct and hit the okay button and I get the above error. I have re-booted and tried again with the same outcome. I am now printing another photo as an 8X10 and it is doing wonderfully. I have printed successfully on the 5X7 before, now not sure what …

Anyone have an idea what happened?

Thanks to all..

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections