R
Posted By
Rick
Oct 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
There are many online photo sharing sites…where I can post photos and have others view them.
Does anyone have any ideas which ones are the best and user friendly and photo quality to use.
Thanks for your assistance and consideration!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

A
agrin2005
Oct 17, 2006
I like useing Yahoo photos.. seems to work great for me

Me/PDX wrote:
There are many online photo sharing sites…where I can post photos and have others view them.
Does anyone have any ideas which ones are the best and user friendly and photo quality to use.
G
GlennDoten
Oct 19, 2006
On Oct 15, 2:09 am, "Me/PDX" wrote:

I think flickr.com is awesome. You can upload free, tag images, geotag images, there’s a handy uploading program you can install or just upload right from the site.

Check it out.

Oddly enough, Yahoo bought Flickr so it’s one of their "properties" now. They’re competing with their own photo sharing service!

-glenn-

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections