Posted By
veronique_mckenzie
Oct 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello

I have been using CS3 for quiet a while, everything worked fine.. in middle of one of my work CS3 crashes.
Close it resart it since then I cannot open file any longer.

if I click on any psd file (from one of my folder) it opens in CS3, but if I go to file open the open file windows appears for less than a second and then photoshop do not respond to any commands at all.
I cannot even close it and need to use ctrl+Alt+delelte.

Please help urgently.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JJ
John_Joslin
Oct 23, 2007
Have you tried deleting the Photoshop preferences as described in the FAQ?

You either have to physically delete (or rename) the preference files or, if using the Alt, Ctrl, and Shift method, be sure that you get a confirmation dialog.

A complete uninstall/re-install will not affect the preferences and a corrupt file there may be causing the problem.
L
LenHewitt
Oct 23, 2007
Veronique,

Delete your preference file as per the Forum FAQs FAQ#2
JJ
John_Joslin
Oct 23, 2007
🙁

Am I invisible Len?
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Oct 23, 2007
JJ
John_Joslin
Oct 23, 2007
😉
L
LenHewitt
Oct 23, 2007
Now John, you should know by now that there can be a considerable time difference between downloading the message headers via NNTP and posting a reply.

The headers were downloaded at 8.02, 46 minutes before you posted, so I would have had no sight of any post made after that time.
JJ
John_Joslin
Oct 23, 2007
OK Len just joking; but it it must look strange to those who never experienced the joys of using a newsreader.

I remember when NavCIS came in for the Compuserve forums – we all thought it was great!
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Oct 24, 2007
Boy, that takes me back….

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections