M
Posted By
MrB
Mar 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I click on help for PE4, nothing happens. I have done a repair install with no change.

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

W
Wheeler
Mar 6, 2006
"MrB" wrote in message
When I click on help for PE4, nothing happens. I have done a repair install with no change.

Thanks
what is your default browser?
i had set mine to sbc yahoo browser and it wouldn’t work, but when i set it back to internet explorer it worked.

if you don’t want to change your default browser you can create a shortcut to the help file in your start menu
SS
Sea Star
Mar 21, 2006
Wheeler wrote:
"MrB" wrote in message

Thanks
i had set mine to sbc yahoo browser and it wouldn’t work, but when i set it back to internet explorer it worked.

if you don’t want to change your default browser you can create a shortcut to the help file in your start menu

Will it work in Firefox?
W
Wheeler
Mar 22, 2006
"Sea Star" <seastarwriter@[no-spam]prodigy.[no-spam]net> wrote in message
Wheeler wrote:
"MrB" wrote in message

Thanks

Will it work in Firefox?

i have never used that browser, but it is a html file, so i would imagine that it would work

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections