M
Posted By
missue
Oct 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have scanned a picture into adobe photoshop. I have also seperately scanned some TEXT into adobe photoshop. How do I add the scanned text to the scanned picture, to print it as one document?

Thanks,

Missue

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
Charley
Oct 7, 2005
Because the text is scanned in with a background image you will first need to select the text and copy it to a new layer so that you have a layer with only the text on it.
With the text on a separate layer, open both pictures and then click on the text layer and drag it to the photo. The text will then become a new layer on the photo. The DPI will need to be the same in both pictures or you may need to transform the text to make it the size that you want.

Charley

"missue" wrote in message
I have scanned a picture into adobe photoshop. I have also seperately scanned some TEXT into adobe photoshop. How do I add the scanned text to the scanned picture, to print it as one document?

Thanks,

Missue

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections