Adrian Smith
Jul 12, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I’ve just installed PSE 3 but I have a couple of problems;

The fisrt is if I try to start the editor from the organiser I get an error and the editor closes down.

The second is when I run the editor none of the control button have any text in them, although the work other than that.

I have applied the upgrade to 3.0.1 but this is only happened on the organiser and not the editor.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance

Adrian

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
catfish
Jul 13, 2005
you are using a Mac G3 with OS X and 512 megs memory?

Adrian Smith wrote:
Hi

The fisrt is if I try to start the editor from the organiser I get an error and the editor closes down.

The second is when I run the editor none of the control button have any text in them, although the work other than that.

I have applied the upgrade to 3.0.1 but this is only happened on the organiser and not the editor.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance

Adrian
AS
Adrian Smith
Jul 13, 2005
Sorry

Meant to say I’m running Windows XP with SP2 512M mem with an Athlon 1800+ processoer and a GeForce FX 5200 graphics card

wrote:
you are using a Mac G3 with OS X and 512 megs memory?

Adrian Smith wrote:

Hi

Any clues?

Thanks in advance

Adrian

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections