TM
Posted By
Todd_Merriett
Sep 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am not sure of the best way to explain this, so if anyone has any questions or needs clarification, please let me know.

I would like to make a curved line that kind of "sweeps" across a page (nothing that thick…maybe .25 to .5 inches in thickness). I would like the line to be at least two different colors and have a curve to it. I can’t figure out how to do this and make it look natural.

(I saw a brochure from SeaWorld that had these lines I am describing and would like to do something similar).

Thanks!

Todd

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JR
John_R_Nielsen
Sep 6, 2007
Stroking a path is likely what you want. Explain more fully what you mean by "Two different colors". Blended along the length of the line, side-by-side, or what?
MA
Mohamed Al-Dabbagh
Sep 7, 2007
On Sep 6, 6:13 pm, wrote:
I am not sure of the best way to explain this, so if anyone has any questions or needs clarification, please let me know.

I would like to make a curved line that kind of "sweeps" across a page (nothing that thick…maybe .25 to .5 inches in thickness). I would like the line to be at least two different colors and have a curve to it. I can’t figure out how to do this and make it look natural.

(I saw a brochure from SeaWorld that had these lines I am describing and would like to do something similar).

Thanks!

Todd

You want it like this (Enhanced Motion Blur):

http://dabbagh2.fortunecity.com/pscsx/

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections