Photoshop 4.0 / Trial Version if still available for Download ?

M
Posted By
maildrop999
Apr 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop 4.0 / Trial Version if still available for Download ? =============================================

I have a old system (Pentium II, 450 HZ), so can use only PhotoShop version 4.0 or lower.

Is this software’s TRIAL VERSION still listed at some FTP server ?

If so, can someone please provide a link to that. Also please let me know as to how many MB the file size may be.

Thanks.

Sudhir

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

H
hoffmann
Apr 19, 2004
(Sudhir) wrote in message news:…
Photoshop 4.0 / Trial Version if still available for Download ? =============================================

I have a old system (Pentium II, 450 HZ), so can use only PhotoShop version 4.0 or lower.
Is this software’s TRIAL VERSION still listed at some FTP server ? If so, can someone please provide a link to that. Also please let me know as to how many MB the file size may be.
Thanks.
Sudhir

Sudhir,

you can use at least PhS 5.0 on your computer with Win95 or Win98. Maybe up to 7.0 for Win98. For many applications the hardware equip- ment is less important (smaller images). Should be simple to get a legal version of older PhS.

Best regards –Gernot Hoffmann

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections