L
Posted By
LeDeane
Aug 29, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do I redownload and re instal CS2? I can not find the file to down load in my account any more. thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Aug 29, 2007
Call customer service.

The "CONTACT" link is on every page on Adobe’s site.
B
Buko
Aug 29, 2007
CS2 has been discontinued, CS3 was released back in April.

This is why it is a good idea to burn your download to a CD/DVD so you have a backup copy.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Sep 1, 2007
Adobe and Macromedia’s stores have not been fully integrated, and the old Adobe purchases don’t show up in the main screen. There is a link to look for older stuff that should work if you downloaded CS2 from Adobe. The link works for me.
JC
James_Crocker
Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for the reply Michael, I have found the down load link for cs2 in my account but all available is the content which doesn’t seem to have the actual program which is what I need. If you have a different down load address please advise. Thanks jc
C
chrisjbirchall
Sep 2, 2007
please advise

See post #1

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections