SN
Posted By
Steve_Nosanchuk
Aug 28, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I get the messege window that CS3 has encountered a problem and needs shut down, I can go years in CS2 without this happeneing. What’s going on here? When I hit the DEBUG button, nothing happens. Any help out there?
Thanks,

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

LN
Larry_Nixon
Aug 29, 2007
I was looking for answers to this exact problem. I can run CS2 forever, but CS3 crashes on the same PSD file almost every file I edit. I feel like I need to save every 30 seconds. Hope there is someone out there that can help.

Have you tried calling Adobe’s help line?

If you find out the answer through another means other than this thread, please post the fix here too.

Thanks.
LN
Larry_Nixon
Aug 29, 2007
I was looking at another post where CS3 was crashing when using the intelipoint mouse. I’m using a WACOM tablet, what are you using?
EV
Edwin_Videki
Aug 29, 2007
Don’t know why it makes any difference, but I uninstalled the Microsoft Intellipoint software, so the mouse just runs from the standard XP driver.

So far, no more crashes.

YMMV !

Weird.
LN
Larry_Nixon
Sep 10, 2007
I uninstalled the intellipoint software and I haven’t had a crash since. Thanks Alex.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections