MM
Posted By
Milo_Miller
Aug 19, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Yesterday photoshop cs3 was working fine for many hours and this was after a clean format and reinstall of xp.. as this problem had occured beforehand. Today I run it, open a psd file and then it crashes pretty soon after.. I just have to switch to another program and come back to photoshop and it just won’t respond, screen goes all white, and have to force photoshop to quit using the task manager.

So what is going on with this new version its just not very relaible at all from what i’m seeing.

xpsp2
amd x2 4800
2gb
dual monitor
nvidia 8800 162.50
epson rx500

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

FG
Fluther_Good
Aug 20, 2007
I have the same problem. I thought it might be new networking software that I installed (Network Magic) but after removing that and cleaning all files and defragging I still can’t keep Photoshop CS3 running.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections