JH
Posted By
John_Hanlon
Aug 17, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’d like to install CS2 on my laptop as well as leave it on my desktop. That way I could take it with me when I travel. I would only be using it on one computer at any one time, but I didn’t know if it would be allowed or would even work.

Also, when I finally upgrade to CS3, can I uninstall 6 and CS2 to clear some space? CS2 was the upgrade to 6. Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BL
Bob Levine
Aug 17, 2007
Yes to both questions.

Bob
JW
John_Waller
Aug 17, 2007
I’d like to install CS2 on my laptop as well as leave it on my desktop.

The CS2 EULA permits installation on a 2nd computer provided it’s used by you only and not simultaneously on both computers.

From http://www.adobe.com/products/eulas/pdfs/Gen_WWCombinedCS2.p df

2.4 Portable or Home Computer Use. The primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable Computer or a Computer located at his or her home, provided the Software on the portable or home Computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary Computer.

Regards

John Waller
JH
John_Hanlon
Aug 17, 2007
Thanks for the information, I really appreciate the help.

John
QP
Q_Photo
Aug 18, 2007
I would not be so quick to remove CS2. You may find that you need it if CS3 isn’t all that it is said to be, or rather is all that it is said to be.
Q
JH
John_Hanlon
Aug 18, 2007
Thanks for the tip, I’ll give it a good run first.
John

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections