LS
Posted By
Laurie_Slawta
May 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know this sounds silly, but when I try to install mt PSE2 on my laptop, Adobe is not recognizing my serial number! I have emailed customer support about this and gotten no response. I am the original owner and have installed it on my pc, but am unable to do so on my laptop, I no longer have the envelope with the serial number printed on it, but it is accessible from the help menu on my pc, but again, I am getting the "invalid adobe serial number" message. It does look like there should be 24 characters to fill in, rather than the 20 I have. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JF
Jodi_Frye
May 22, 2005
If you registered the product with Adobe then your serial # will be on file on their site. Yup, the menu omits the last 4 digits.
GD
Grant_Dixon
May 22, 2005
Laurie

You can recover the serial number in two ways. Both have to be done from the computer that Elements is installed on.

1) If you are using PC go to REGEDIT. Using "Find" plug in the digits you have of the serial number this program will find the serial number in you registry.

2) If you have registered try to register again and you will be directed to Adobe’s web site and your full serial number will be displayed.

Grant
LS
Laurie_Slawta
May 22, 2005
OMGoodness, Grant and Jody! Thank you so much! I was frustrating myself for no reason! That was a snap! I am soooo glad to have my PSE2 on my laptop-was feeling lost without it! Thank you again!
May all your downloads be fast and the Spam Crusher be with you! Laurie

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections