Posted By
Ronald_West
May 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I just installed Elements 3 and when trying to save a file I get an error message "Organizer DB API failed to execute correctly" then PE3 locks up and I can only exit to windows. The file is saved and I can restart PE3 and load it OK.
I have been a Photoshop user since release 6 and am now using PS/CS without any problems at all. The same file will save OK with that so I do not think it is a Windows problem. I am using Windows XP/SP2, with Norton firewall and Virus software (have disabled both with no effect). I am using a AMD Athlon 700mhz CPU with 1Gb of memory.
I really don’t believe reinstalling Windows XP is an answer because Photoshop/CS works OK. Any suggestions????? As an amature photographer I really liked what I saw in Elements 3 and would really like to keep it.
Thanks, Ron

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CW
Colin Walls
May 20, 2005
Have you done a catalog recover? [File/catalog/Recover]

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections