Leanne_Martin
May 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok I am in the right forum.
How do I remove glass glare from a photo
I have three grandmas in a photograph in front of a window and I have glass glare in the the three ladies glasses. Please help!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BG
Byron Gale
May 13, 2005
Leanne,

In order to "remove" the glass glare, you will have to replace it with something else — there is nothing "under" it — you simply have a picture of glass glare.

So the question is, what to put in the picture to cover over the glass glare? If one eye is visible, it may be possible to clone from it to cover over the glared eye. Or you can copy the eyes from another picture, entirely.

Byron
MS
Mark_Sand
May 13, 2005
Leanne,

How about posting your picture at www.pixcentral.com (it’s free). I’m sure some of us could try our hand at fixing it.

Mark
JM
Joseph Meehan
May 13, 2005
wrote:
I have three grandmas in a photograph in front of a window and I have glass glare in the the three ladies glasses. Please help!

Of course the best idea is to avoid it to begin with. 🙂

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
R
Roy
May 13, 2005
wrote in message

Strange problem

3 Grandmas!!

Have I missed out on something, I only ever had 2.

Roy G
C
Corey
May 14, 2005
"Roy" wrote in message
wrote in message

Strange problem

3 Grandmas!!

Have I missed out on something, I only ever had 2.

Roy G

Hehehe!

I bet there are probably dozens of grandmas out there….somewhere!

Peadge 😉
LM
Leanne_Martin
May 15, 2005
Thanks Mark I might try that. The solutions posted above your message will not work. Thanks
Leanne
LM
Leanne_Martin
May 20, 2005
Ok so I went to pixcentral.com and all I got was a list of areas to send me pictures for printing. I am not sure how to post it on the site. Can you give me directions?
TM
Tom Murray 1
May 20, 2005
LM
Leanne_Martin
May 21, 2005
Ok I uploaded the picture I am having trouble with getting rid of the glass glare. Now what? Thanks
Leanne
BH
Beth_Haney
May 21, 2005
You post a link to the picture so we can see it. 🙂
MS
Mark_Sand
May 22, 2005
Leane,
When you upload a picture to Pixcentral ir gives you the URL. If you did not save it you will probably have to upload it again. I don’t think there’s a way to find the URL of previous uploads.
LM
Leanne_Martin
May 22, 2005
< http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pic=1lO4aYWmYYkT76NtUJEicS OH6M9fe0> Is this what you are looking for?
I think it could be on the site three times. Lost the forum when I was trying to cut and paste. Thanks
LM
Leanne_Martin
May 23, 2005
It looks much better. So you used clone stamp and healing brush. I know I have those tools. But I don’t know quite how to use them. And now that it is fixed by you, How do I print the fixed product?
Thanks for you assistance
Leanne
TM
Tom Murray 1
May 23, 2005
Leanne,
Start by zooming in on the eye areas.
This tutorial will give you some pointers on the clone stamp. < http://www.macworld.com/2004/11/secrets/jandigitalhubextra/i ndex.php>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections